Sensory Paths Canada is excited to be working with Variety BC as we fully believe in promoting inclusivity for all children in schools and communities across British Columbia.
Learning should be inclusive, accessible and safe for everyone.
How it works:
The Variety Schools Grant Program is designed to help schools make upgrades that promote inclusivity and support students with diverse learning needs. The program matches funding up to $10,000 per school, per school year.
The Variety Schools Grant Program is open exclusively to schools located in British Columbia.
Click here to learn more about the Variety Schools Grant Program and to apply.
Funding Expiration: If your application is approved, your inclusive school upgrade must be implemented for student use by September 30, 2024.
You will be required to submit a quote from Sensory Paths Canada with your Variety Schools Grant application. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote for the items you’d like to purchase for your school. Please ensure that all items you’re purchasing are included in your quote, as once Variety BC approves your application, these items cannot be changed, added or removed.
For detailed application requirements, please visit Variety BC.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Variety BC – Sensory Path Quote”
- Include all contact information including but not limited to;
- School Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number and Email
- Full Shipping Address
Let us know exactly what products you’re interested in adding to your school.
*IMPORTANT* Once Variety BC approves your application, items cannot be changed, added or removed from your quote. Please make sure you include everything in your email.
- Sensory Paths Canada will reply by email with a quote which you will attach with your application to Variety BC. Applications for the Variety Schools Grant Program including your quote can be submitted electronically to Variety BC by the deadline indicated on their website
- Variety BC will respond to you directly with regards to the status of your application and advise of next steps. Should you have any questions about your application, please contact Anna Polden at 604-268-3898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Variety Schools Grant Program matches funding for inclusive projects; once approved, your school can begin fundraising. Once you have reached your goal you can submit the proceeds raised to Variety – the Children’s Charity of BC. Upon processing, Variety BC will issue your grant and place a single Purchase Order for your quoted items using the combined funds (proceeds raised by the school + matched funding from Variety). You will be copied on the email sent to Sensory Paths Canada confirming this purchase. We will begin printing your items and ship them to you when they are complete.
Together we can shape a more empathic, accessible and accepting world for the future – where kids from every background can just simply be kids. Thank you for being a part of the solution and for supporting children in your very own community!