Returns & Refunds
Returns and Refunds will be accepted upon the following conditions;
- Only authorized returns will be accepted.
- A shipping label will be provided upon return authorization.
- Customers will incur additional shipping charges for returning the sensory path packages. This cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
- A processing fee of 3% of the total purchase price including tax will be deducted from the refund.
- The refund will not be issued until the products have been received by Sensory Paths Canada, and the package is in the original packaging, unopened, and not damaged.
- Refunds will be processed and returned to the original payment method.
- Only pre-designed paths from our online shop can be returned and refunded.
- Custom-designed and printed sensory paths are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you wish to return your sensory path package, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your online order number; Purchase Order number; or invoice number.